- Este debate tiene 106 respuestas, 16 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 1 semana por .
- 13 enero, 2023 a las 12:56 #30069823 enero, 2023 a las 17:16 #302190
Prueba de L´argus
Fiche technique Dacia Spring 45 Expression Dimensions et poids Longueur 3,73 m Largeur sans rétroviseurs 1,58 m Hauteur 1,51 m Empattement 2,42 m Volume du coffre 270 l Pneus sur modèle d’essai 165/70 R14 Poids à vide 970 kg Puissance et performances Type de moteur synchrone à aimants permanents Puissance 33 kW (44 ch) Couple 125 Nm de 500 à 2 500 tr/min Transmission aux roues avant Boîte de vitesses non 0 à 100 km/h 19,1 s Vitesse maximale 125 km/h Batterie, autonomie et consommation Type de batterie lithium-ion Capacité brute – utile de la batterie 27,4 kWh – 26,8 kWh Puissance du chargeur AC – DC AC : 2 à 6,6 kW – DC : 30 kW Consommation mixte WLTP 13,9 kWh/100 km Autonomie mixte WLTP 230 km Temps de charge de 0 à 100 % Prise domestique 8 A 13 h 32 Prise renforcée 3,7 kW (16 A) 8 h 28 Wallbox 7,4 kW (32 A) 4 h 51 Borne DC > 30 kW 0 h 56 (0 à 80 %) Bonus et garantie Bonus 2023 5 000 € Puissance fiscale 2 CV Garantie voiture 3 ans ou 100 000 km Garantie batterie 8 ans ou 120 000 km Pays de production Chine
https://www.largus.fr/actualite-automobile/essai-dacia-spring-2023-toujours-une-bonne-affaire-30024507.html2 marzo, 2023 a las 00:05 #329224
Nota de prensa de la versión Extreme, en inglés
Extreme: the trim level that caters for adventure-seeking Dacia customers
- For all adventures and Outdoor design lovers
- An enhanced driving experience in the Spring Extreme now available with the ELECTRIC 65 new motor
- Helping customers go off the beaten track, Extended Grip, a standard feature, now available on Sandero Stepway Extreme and Jogger Extreme
- Negotiating the most challenging environments with the Duster 4×4
- Brand reveals the ingenious Sleep Pack – part of the new InNature accessory range
- Orders open from 1 March 2023
A TRIM LEVEL WITH AN OUTDOOR FEEL
At the European Motor Show in Brussels, Dacia offered a sneak preview of its all-new Extreme trim level on the Spring. This trim level will now be available on three other flagship models in the Dacia range including the Sandero Stepway and replacing the limited-edition Extreme versions of the Jogger and the Duster.
Dacia, synonymous with the outdoors, emphasises its position through the Extreme trim level. Adventures, outdoor activities, solo discoveries – or with seven others – can be enjoyed with Dacia’s robust vehicle range. The Extreme trim level has a distinctive look that subtly embodies the outdoors.
- New body colour: Cedar Green (Stepway, Jogger and Duster)/Slate Blue (Spring)
- Glossy black shark fin antenna (Stepway, Jogger and Duster)
- Model name in Copper Brown lettering on the roof rails (Stepway, Jogger and Duster)/Copper Brown accents on the roof rails (Spring)
- Copper Brown accents on the wing mirror caps and the hubcaps, Copper Brown Dacia lettering on the boot
- Stripes with a topographical design on the front doors, a reference to the Duster’s signature snorkel between the front doors and the front wings (Spring, Stepway and Jogger)
- Copper Brown accents near the fog lights (Stepway and Jogger)/Copper Brown accents near the headlights (Spring)
- Sills with a topographical design (Spring, Stepway and Jogger)
- Glossy black alloy wheels (diameter: 17 inches on Duster, 16 inches on Stepway and Jogger)
- B-pillars with a topographical design and wing flares (Duster)
- Copper brown snorkel (Duster)
- A new type of upholstery that is grey in colour, MicroCloud, is included in the Extreme trim level (on Stepway, Jogger and Duster), covering the door panels and the seats (Stepway, Jogger and Duster) as well as the dashboard (Stepway and Jogger). MicroCloud was specially developed for vehicle-related applications (i.e. seats and other inner components). It offers excellent resistance to wear and tear, is very easy to clean, looks similar to velvet yet unique, and is soft and pleasant to the touch.
- The Dacia Link logo embossed on the front seats
- Rubber floor mats with a topographical design in the front row
- Rubber floor mats with a topographical design in the second row (Stepway, Duster and Jogger) and the third row (Jogger)
- Copper Brown trim on the front door panels and around the air vents
- Door sills with a topographical pattern
- Copper Brown trim around the base of the gear stick (Duster)
- Copper Brown topstitching on the gear stick bellows (Duster)
- Copper Brown trim around the navigation panel (Spring)
THE ELECTRIC 65: A NEW ELECTRIC MOTOR LAUNCHED ALONG WITH THE SPRING EXTREME
With the launch of the new Spring Extreme trim, Dacia is also premiering the all-new ELECTRIC 65 motor (65hp / 48kW). Available only on the Spring Extreme, the new engine is coupled with a new unique gearbox (that multiplies torque transmitted to the wheels), while providing greater acceleration and recovery over a wide range.
Thanks to the all-new ELECTRIC 65 motor, Spring Extreme has a range of 220 km in WLTP Mixed cycle and 305 km in WLTP City cycle.
The ELECTRIC 45 engine (45hp / 33kW) will continue to feature on the Essential trim.
EXTENDED GRIP: A SOLUTION THAT WORKS WONDERS OFF THE BEATEN TRACK
Negotiating muddy, snowy or slippery surfaces can prove challenging in two-wheel drive. Dacia’s clever Extended Grip solution leaves drivers free to venture off the beaten track.
Extended Grip comes as a standard feature on the Extreme trim level of the Stepway and the Jogger. Once activated via a button on the centre console, it enables the wheels to turn more freely and better grip loose surfaces by adjusting the electronic stability control (ESC) settings.
The Duster, Dacia’s iconic outdoorsy vehicle, is available as a four-wheel drive and remains one of the most dependable SUVs on the market.
ROOM FOR A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP
The Sleep Pack is the first accessory to be launched as part of the InNature accessory range. Available with all Jogger trim levels, the Sleep Pack makes it possible to turn the passenger compartment into a bedroom in just a few minutes. This removable accessory is compatible with all Jogger vehicles produced since its launch. The two removable seats in the third row of the 7-seater version of the Jogger need to be taken out before the pack can be set up.
The aim was to produce a pack that was simple, removable and affordable.
Simple: The pack features three key components: a double bed that can be set up unassisted in less than two minutes, a shelf and storage space
Removable: The pack (including the mattress) weighs less than 50kg.
Affordable: The pack costs €1,490 when ordered with a new Jogger vehicle or €1,790 when ordered separately (N.B. These are the France prices and include VAT.) This simple and clever wooden accessory is intended to complement pieces of camping equipment many users already have (such as coolers or portable stoves). The pack would be less appealing and more expensive if it included such equipment.
Optimised cargo capacity, a discreet Sleep Pack and generous dimensions
When the cargo cover is in place, the pack is hidden and the Jogger looks like a regular 5-seater. The clever engineering of the wooden box ensures the (220L) storage area can be accessed at all times, whether or not the pack has been set up. The cargo cover featuring the logo can be used as a shelf when in place.
The sliding bed system inside the rear doors includes a 190cm x 130cm mattress. This set-up offers ample headroom of at least 60cm.
Accessories complementing Dacia’s InNature Sleep Pack are available:
- Blackout blinds for all windows, offering light and privacy control
- A smart tent that can be connected to the Jogger when the boot is open, providing extra sleeping space
ORDERS TAKEN FROM 1 MARCH 2023 IN FRANCEHaving launched our new brand identity across all our models, we are now launching a new trim level across several models in the Dacia range. The Extreme trim level encapsulates Dacia’s outdoorsy sprit and gives even greater meaning to our brand promise. Spring, Sandero Stepway, Duster and Jogger will all be available in the Extreme trim level, which boasts a unique adventurous look and features that complement outdoor activity equipment.
Lionel Jaillet – VP, Dacia, Product Performance5 mayo, 2023 a las 15:08 #339795
Variante Cargo, solo disponible con el motor de 45cv: 20.955€
https://www.motor.es/noticias/precio-dacia-spring-cargo-202394723.html16 mayo, 2023 a las 14:48 #340735
También les da por arder.24 mayo, 2023 a las 19:26 #341511
Caradisiac ha probado la variante Extreme con 65cv
Chiffres clés *
- Longueur : 3,73 m
- Largeur : 1,57 m
- Hauteur : 1,51 m
- Nombre de places : 4 places
- Volume du coffre : 270 l / 620 l
- Boite de vitesse : NC
- Carburant : Electrique
- Taux d’émission de CO2 : NC
- Malus : NC
- Date de commercialisation du modèle : Juillet 2021
* pour la version EXTREME.
Le bonus / malus affiché est celui en vigueur au moment de la publication de l’article.
https://www.caradisiac.com/essai-dacia-spring-extreme-65-2023-pas-du-luxe-202520.htm26 mayo, 2023 a las 18:11 #341694
Ahora de L´argus
DACIA Spring 65 Extreme
- – Moteur : Electrique
- – Puissance: 65 ch
- – Lancement : Juin 2023
- – A partir de 22 300 €
- – 5000 € de bonus.
- Voir la fiche technique
- Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.