31 mayo, 2023 a las 00:00
Con motivo de la carrera de las 24h de Le Mans 2023, y como otras marcas, Alpine presentará su hypercar allí. El 9 de junio es el día que han escogido para enseñarlo
En teoría con él es con el que correrán a partir del 2024 el WEC y Le Mans. No se si tendrá poco o mucho que ver con el Alpenglow que presentaron el año pasado
Teaser:31 mayo, 2023 a las 21:15
Por lo que se ve estéticamente toma algunos elementos del Alpenglow, adaptados al chasis Oreca que le sirve de base. El motor sería un V6 turbo desarrollado con Mecachrome.
Por comparación el LMDH de Acura en IMSA parte del mismo chasis (todos los fabricantes de LMDH tienen que partir de uno de los 4 chasis homologados), su pongo que va a terminar siendo relativamente parecido.1 junio, 2023 a las 07:50
Alpine to reveal its 2024 Hypercar at the 24 Hours of Le Mans® centenary
- Alpine celebrates the 24 Hours of Le Mans® centenary with two LMP2 prototypes and an exceptional programme including the world premiere of its Hypercar.
- Alpine’s 2024 Hypercar will be revealed on 9 June 2023 at 11:30 am at Le Mans in its new Alpine Paddock centre.
- The A-arrow brand will also accompany this centenary with the launch of an exclusive limited series in tribute to the legendary endurance race that has shaped its history.
- Alpine will also display the recently unveiled showcar of its future A290_β electric urban sportscar and its Alpenglow concept car in the Hydrogen Village.
- In addition to the action on the track, the blue-white-and-red brand will offer fans a diverse and unique programme in keeping with the centenary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans®, celebrating the continuity of the discipline.
Alpine reaffirms its ambition in the World Endurance Championship by unveiling its future Hypercar at Le Mans on 9 June.
In line with its entry in the LMP2 category, the blue-white-and-red brand is developing its Hypercar (LMDh) set to compete in the premier class of endurance racing from next year. To celebrate the 24 Hours of Le Mans® centenary, Alpine will unveil its future racing prototype, which will compete with the biggest car brands in 2024. Endurance racing is entering a new era and is more competitive than ever, making it an unmissable venue for the A-arrow brand, which has proven its ability to win the most prestigious title of all: victory on the 24 Hours of Le Mans Circuit.
To join us on June 9th at 11:30 am for the Press Conference, at the Alpine Paddock Center (Le Mans), please confirm your venue before june 2nd to the press contacts below.
Alpine to unveil its A110 R Le Mans limited edition on 7 June.
Based on the most radical of its A110s, Alpine pays tribute to the world’s most prestigious endurance race with its limited edition A110 R Le Mans.
Action reveal of the A110 R Le Mans, on 7 June at 1:20 pm on the Circuit 24 Hours of Le Mans.
An exclusive programme for all fans of the 24 Hours of Le Mans®.
Unveiled on 9 May in Bristol, the A290_β will be on public display at Le Mans from 7 to 12 June at the Village and then at the Alpine Paddock Center. The show car is a forerunner of Alpine’s future electric urban sportscar, due to go into production in 2024. Its matt white colour reflects the powder snow of the Alps. Its sporty lines makes it in constant motion, and its luminous signature with the four X’s takes its inspiration from rallying. With this beta version of the A290, Alpine is paving the way for a new daily sportscars experiencee while beginning its transition to electric power, symbolised by the three electric cars of its Dream Garage.
The Alpine Alpenglow, a concept car presented at the Paris Motor Show last October, will be exhibited from 7 to 12 June in the Hydrogen Village with the Automobile Club de l’Ouest. With its astonishing proportions and new technology, this futuristic concept car features a hydrogen-powered internal combustion engine and two 700-bar cylindrical hydrogen tanks on either side of the vehicle.
Alpenglow will be on display from Tuesday, 6 June and remain accessible to the public until Sunday, 11 June.
View the daily programme of the 24 Hours of Le Mans®:8 junio, 2023 a las 05:09
No soy fan de Alpine, pero si que tengo ganas de ver este auto…9 junio, 2023 a las 13:46
3.5 V6 turbo. 657cv
Motor eléctrico: 67cv9 junio, 2023 a las 13:57
Nota de prensa, en inglés
A424_β: Alpine reveals its future Hypercar for Endurance racing’s premier category
- Alpine reveals the A424_β, the precursor to its Hypercar, which will compete in the premier category of the FIA World Endurance Championship from 2024.
- The product of close collaboration between the Alpine and Oreca teams, this LMDh prototype sets the A-arrow brand on the road to automotive and sporting excellence.
- Its racy design was presented to a large audience of international journalists at the brand-new Alpine Paddock Centre near Le Mans Circuit.
A NEW ERA
A stalwart in endurance racing since 2013, Alpine renews and reaffirms its love of competition with its entry into the premier category of the FIA World Endurance Championship (FIA WEC). The A424_β initiates this new chapter by drawing on the brand’s racing heritage and DNA. Its design reveals the styling cues of its future production models. Thanks to the LMDh regulations, this prototype illustrates Alpine’s sportiness while embodying its ambitions in a category where it will challenge the most famous names in motorsport.
AN EVOCATIVE NAME
With its design, the A424_β reaffirms the brand’s DNA while foreshadowing its future. Its name A424_β is a symbol of this: the terminology of the A followed by three digits beginning with 4, respects the tradition of Alpine’s winning Endurance cars, 24 echoes the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 2024, and β designates the final phase before its launch.
The A424_β is the epitome of Alpine elegance and sportiness. A genuine work of automotive art, it heralds Alpine’s future light signature on an extraordinarily racy and assertive front end, while the rear reveals two exceptionally eye-catching A-arrows. The triangular motif symbolising Alpine’s snowflakes equally also shines through the daggerboards and rear wing.
In the cockpit, the drivers will seat within the refined, sleek and smooth bodywork similar to a road-going supercar. The flanks are equally inspired by Alpenglow, Alpine’s manifesto, embodying the fascinating future of the brand’s production and competition models.
Read more about the Alpine A424_β in our press kit.9 junio, 2023 a las 14:3529 junio, 2023 a las 00:05
En las 24h de Le mans28 agosto, 2023 a las 10:32
Empiezan los test
- Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.