Dark Light

Superdeportivos 2013. ¿Cuál os gusta más de éstos 3?

INICIO FOROS NOVEDADES Actualidad del motor Superdeportivos 2013. ¿Cuál os gusta más de éstos 3?

Viendo 21 entrada (de un total de 21)

Mucho cuidado con el Porsche que puede ser (ya apuntaba) ser el coche más avanzado quizás de la historia y ser la reostia. De un forero de Ferrarichat (qué por cierto se ha comprado La Ferrari, el P1 y el 918 😮 ):

Interesting comment from a user (FXEFFECTS) on Ferrarichat.

“BLOWN AWAY AT WEISSACH!

Visited Weissach (Porsche development centre) this week to spec my car and I now realise how wrong so many have been to dismiss the 918.

I have now seen THE FIRST full production car and it is astounding. The prototypes that have been shown in US and the middle east and the clay car shown at Goodwood in the UK are only a precursor of what is to come.

The engineering and quality and finish of the car make the La fer and P1 and the other crop of hyper cars out there look mediocre. I have studied all three in the flesh closely.

All the numbers we will be significantly better than those released to date. HP(795) WILL BE UP SUBSTANTIALLY(875?). Weight will be down. Ring time of <7m will happen.

Its a targa, it will travel at 150 kmh on electric alone and steers with all four wheels. This car will without doubt provide the incredible driving sensation.

I was blown away!

The only car not yet official is the 918 and it will become so in Frankfurt in September.

Porsche have played a clever game here as most people think they know what this car is all about and its not in the mix. Well not only have they gained on the pack from what i saw but they have another six months to refine the car and enhance performance .
      Ferrari and Mac have fixed as of Geneva.

I am in no way biased as I have ordered all 3 cars. But the big surprise will be the German car for sure.”

Viendo 21 entrada (de un total de 21)
    • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.